Nationality : Canadian -French
- Masters Degree in Arts from University of
- Honours B.A. in Anthropology and languages,
St. Michaels College (University of Toronto)
- Degree in Musical Theory & Piano from
the Royal Conservatory of Music of Toronto
- Summer Degree in Greek civilization and language
(University of Thessaloniki)
- UNESCO, Paris, International Theatre Institute
(NGO), managed 'International Theatre News'
- Archives de France, Paris, the International
- Festivals Coordinator and Producers' Representative
at FIAPF (International Federation of Film Producers'
Association) supervision of producers' copyrights
at festivals worldwide, managment of FIAPF festival
accreditation for festivals, publication of
monographies of film market & audiovisual
studies, English presentation of copyright reports
(EU, Green Paper, Digital rights etc..).Rep
for 50 countries around the globe.
E-marketing for Internet start-up : web advertising
sales and marketing cultural products for cinema
visibility and web distribution.